RESUME OF
MD. RAFIQUL ISLAM
Contact No: 01703-879496
Email: rafiqul02020@gmail.com
I would like to be in an organization where i can devote my self and make the most of my knowledge acquired from my education and get the opportunity of future career development and serving the nation.
Diploma In Engineering:
Institute : National Science Research And Technology College
Year of Passing : 2019
Result : C.G.P.A: 3.57
Department : Civil
Board : Technical
Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C)
Institute : Mirkamary Adarsha High School.
Year of Passing : 2015
Result : G.P.A: 4.00
Group : Science
Board : Rajshahi
Microsoft Office
Adobe Photoshop
Hardware
Internet related application
Bengali : Mother tongue.
English : Skill in reading, writing & speaking.
Efficient in effective communication and good public relations
I am highly efficient in spread sheet analysis and ms office applications.
Capable enough to work under pressure.
I have strong analytical, problems solving and decision making ability.
Always I am interested to take a challenging work.
Internet Browsing.
Play Cricket
Gardening
Social working
Full Name : Md. Rafiqul Islam
Father’s Name : Md. Sahin Ali Sordur
Mother’s Name : Mst. Shafaly Khatun
Date of Birth : 10/11/1999
Nationality : Bangladeshi (By Birth)
Religion : Islam
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
Height : 5 Feet 6 inches
Weight : 70 kg
Blood Group : AB+
Rafiqul Islam
Date:

0 Reviews:
Post Your Review